TERMS & CONDITIONS
The company “Kaish Industries Pvt Ltd” having a brand name “Kaish Women’s World” ( hereafter it will be referred as Kaish )
This website www.kaish.in is independently owned by Kaish Women’s World (a brand started in India) & its associated Company. Kaish Industries Private Limited, a company incorporated in India (hereinafter referred to as “KAISH”) is authorised to use the said website in India (hereinafter referred to as ” kaish.in “).
By placing an order on www.kaish.in , you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction with Kaish, an authorized online retailer for selling Kaish Products in India. All names, brands, trademarks and logos on the website are the property of Kaish Women’s World aka or it’s associated company. All names, brands, trademarks and logos are protected by copyright and/or registered trademarks and can only be used with permission from Kaish Women’s World aka or it’s associated company and kaish.in
The content of the website such as text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software are the property of Kaish Women’s World aka or it’s associated company and kaish.in. Downloading content from the website is only allowed for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep the copyright intact. You may not copy, republish or distribute content from the website for public or commercial purposes or otherwise use the copyrighted content without permission from kaish.in or their associated company and kaish.in , as the case may be.
kaish.in makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information on the website. However, you are always welcome to contact us, if you find incorrect information on the website.
kaish.in is entitled to change the content of the website at any time without preceding notice. If the website links to a third-party website, kaish.in makes no warranties for the content of the third-party website. These links are made for your convenience only, but it is at your own risk when you visit a third-party website.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
When you use www.kaish.in and place orders through it, you agree to:
- Use this website to make enquiries and legally valid orders only.
- Not to make any false or fraudulent orders. If an order of this type may reasonably be considered to have been placed, we shall be authorized to cancel it and inform the competent authorities.
- Provide us with your email address, postal address and/or other contact details truthfully and exactly. You also agree that we may use this information to contact you in the context of your order, if necessary.
- If you do not provide us with all the information we need, you cannot place your order.
After you place an order, you will receive Confirmation mail/Message (Order Confirmation) and (Shipping Confirmation)
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS:
All orders are subject to availability of products, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with an information on substitute products of the same. If you do not wish to order the substitute products, we will reimburse any amount that you may have paid.
REFUSAL TO PROCESS AN ORDER:
We will always do everything possible to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that force us to refuse to process an order after having sent the order confirmation. We reserve the right to do so at any time. We reserve the right to remove any product from www.kaish.in at any time and to remove or modify any material or content from the same.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for removing any product or modifying any product or material or content from our website or not processing an order once we have sent the order confirmation.
- Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order on kaish.in kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a reason of cancellation.
- In case, you wish to cancel the order shipping & cancellation charges will be levied.
- Balance amount will be refunded in the respective account within 10 days after the cancellation (deduction charges may vary from time to time & product to product).
- Once your order is delivered, exchange can be done on products within 7 days from the date of delivery only if there is any manufacturing defect.
- Exchange can only be done if the product is unused & defected (as per KAISH discretion)
- Kindly capture a video while opening the package. In case the outfit has any defects, you need to contact us at email@example.com & share the video as a proof or call us at +91 9810201701.
- First, you need to share the pictures, video of the product with us & original invoice.
- Product should be intact with Kaish Women’s World tag & label.
- Product should be unused.
- Orders cannot be exchanged on certain conditions :-
- COLOURS : While we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on the site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary.
- SIZE: Our sizes are visible on each product. Kindly check the size chart before placing an order.
- Few requirements of the exchange policy are as follows:
- The items getting exchanged should be in its actual conditions & unused.
- The price tags, brand tags, original packaging material, and accompanying accessories remain intact.
- In the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the tag on it within 24 hours of receiving your order. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the item is received at the warehouse, there will be a quality check post which the exchange will be processed. You’re more than welcome to try on the product; however, please take adequate measure to avoid any damage to the product.
- Kaish shall not be liable to make any exchange the product that it deems ineligible for an exchange based on such quality checks.
- Any article purchased can be exchanged within 7 days from product delivery date.
PRICE AND PAYMENT:
We make every effort to ensure that the prices featured on the website are correct, error may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered cancelled and all amounts paid will be refunded to you in full.
We are not obliged to provide you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even when we have sent the Shipping Confirmation) if the error in the price is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as an incorrect price.
The prices on the website includes Goods and Service Tax (GST).
Duties, cesses and delivery charges are applicable.
Prices may change at any time
Payment Mode –
We support the following payment options at Kaish :
- Cash On Delivery (available in selected pin codes)
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Diners, AMEX etc.)
- Debit Card (Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay etc.)
- Net banking/ Direct Debit payments from selected banks. List is available at the time of checkout process & prior to making payments for any purchases.
- Wallets (PayTm, Google pay,BHIM, Bharat Pe, Phone Pe, Amazon Pay etc.)
- Payments made via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Wallet/UPI etc will get additional 5% discount on total billing amount at the time of checkout.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of placement will get their amount refunded in 10 days.
- Recharge your Kaish Wallet by INR 2,000 or more & get additional 10% credit as “Kaish Loyalty Bonus”.
- Spend 10,000/month & get an additional 5% credit as “Kaish Loyalty Bonus”.
- In case of return & refund, amount will be credited back to the wallet including the Kaish Loyalty Bonus.
- Wallet credit will happen instantly after the product has gone through the quality check.
- In case of refund in a bank account, Kaish Loyalty Bonus won’t be credited.
- Bank account credit will take standard time as mentioned under return & refund.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from www.kaish.in , as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at +91 9810201701 or mailing us at: email@example.com
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at +91 9810201701 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
INCASE OF ANY DISPUTE THE GOVERNING LAW SHALL BE LAW OF INDIA & DELHI COURTS WILL BE HAVING EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION.